Virtual Health Care Hiring Event
Everyone is welcome to attend this virtual hiring event which features jobs in health care. It’s easy to join with a smart phone, tablet or computer.
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 from 1-2 p.m.
This event will feature health care jobs in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN metro area.
Each employer will feature information about their organization, job openings, interview questions and more. You will be able to chat with each employer to get your questions answered. Some employers may also offer virtual meetings or interviews.
Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-healthcare-hiring-event-january-19-tickets-219218146377
To attend this event:
1) Register on the Eventbrite page to join the event.
2) Next, visit www.elevatefutures.com. You will create an INDIVIDUAL profile on the Elevate Futures web site.
3) On the day of the event, simply log into the site using Microsoft Edge or Chrome, and click “Join the event.” Check in at the information desk for helpful tips or if you have questions about the event.
• Cassia - Home Health Aides, CNAs, Nurses, Dietary Aides, Cooks, Activities Assistants, Housekeepers
• Desnol HealthCare Services - Health Service Coordinator, Direct Care Professional with CNA, Direct Care Support, Life Enrichment Coordinator/Activity Coordinator
• Living Well Disability Services - Direct Support Professionals, CNAs, Assistant Program Managers, Program Managers, Accounts Receivable Specialist
• Mains’l Services - Direct Support Professionals, Program Managers
• Presbyterian Homes - Nursing Assistants, Trained Medication Assistant, Cook, RNs, LPS, Servers
• UnitedHealth Group - Customer Service (Special Needs Member Advisors)
• Childrens Minnesota - Cooks, Housekeepers, NAs, Security, Registration Staff, Pharmacy, Medical Lab & Surgical Techs, Phlebotomists, Respiratory Therapists, Medical Assistants
• Ebenezer Senior Living - Activity Assistants, Food Service, Resident Assistants/Home Health Aides, Housekeepers, Assistant Child Care Teacher/Aide, Receptionist, Support Chef/Cook, Nurse, Maintenance
• MHealth Fairview - Patient Representative/Registration, Housekeeper, NA, Medical Assistant Apprentice, Environmental Services, Nutrition Services Aide, Cooks, Security, Team Coordinator in the Fairview Clinic
• MN Veterans Home - CNAs, Licensed Practical Nurses, General, Housekeepers
• Spectrum Health Companies (Carefree Living & Spectrum Community Health, Inc.) - Home Health Aides, Cooks, Dietary Aides, RNs
• Villa Healthcare - CNAs, RNs, LPNs, Dietary Aides, Social Workers, Director of Activities
• Lisa Cain, 612-596-1990, email@example.com
• Meykal Ahmed, 612-348-9872, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to Hennepin.us/employmentservices and CareerForceMN.com
This event is hosted by Hennepin County and promoted by CareerForce.
Hennepin County also offers free online training workshops. For more information, please contact Anietie.Ekpo-Umoeka@hennepin.us.
300 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55409