Richmond Library Presents: Yoga and Stories for Kids!
Date: Tue Jul 16, 2019
Time: 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM
Yoga can help kids develop body awareness, build concentration, and produce a positive self-image. Join us for a morning of yoga and stories. For families. Preregistration required, limit 20.
Register for This Event
63 Hall Ave. SW
Richmond, MN 56368
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Friday, Jun 21, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 17, 8:30 PM
- Saturday, Jun 22, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Great River Regional Library - Richmond Branch
- Richmond Library Presents: 1000 Books Before Kindergarten! at Great River Regional Library - Richmond BranchTuesday, Jul 16, 10:30 AM
- Tuesday, Aug 6, 10:30 AM
- Richmond Library Presents: Lego Station Imagination! at Great River Regional Library - Richmond BranchMonday, Aug 5, 3:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.