Music in the Park – 1060 West Addison Blues
Spicer’s Music in the Park
Summer is a wonderful time in Spicer! Bring your own chair or blanket and find your spot at Pirrotta Park in Spicer for Music in the Park!
Sunday afternoons from 4pm to 6pm beginning July 7th through August 11th.
~2019 MUSIC IN THE PARK LINE UP~
July 7~ Random Road: Folk, Americana, Irish, Bluegrass & Latin
July 14 ~ Mill Pond Jazz Quartet: Jazz tunes…”sacred jazz”. Rock, Funk and Latin
July 21 ~ 1060 West Addison Blues: A Tribute to the Blues Brothers. Rock, Rhythm and Blues
July 28 ~ The Big Al Trio: Original music, oldies, country, 60’s and 70’s and classics
August 4 ~ Custom Made: Best loved tunes of the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s and 80’s
August 11 ~ Jeff James: Folk, Blues, Rock, Country and Gospel
Music in the Park Series is organized by the Spicer Beautification Committee.
Music in the Park is made possible by a grant from Southwest Minnesota ARTS Council.
159 Lake Ave N
More Event Ideas
- More Music Events
- Wednesday, Jul 3, 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Aug 11, 4:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 24, 4:00 PM
- More Events at Pirrotta Park
- Sunday, Jul 21, 4:00 PM
- Sunday, Jul 7, 4:00 PM
- Sunday, Aug 4, 4:00 PM
- More Events on July 21, 2019
- Sunday, Jul 21, 7:30 PM
- The Soma Serenity Center Presents - Songwriting for Wellness: FAMILY STYLE with Tim Cheesebrow S7 at The Soma Serenity CenterSunday, Jul 21, 2:00 PM
- 5th Annual Jim Jordan Memorial Golf Tournament - Presented by QA1, Flagship Recreation, and Landscape Structures at Boulder Pointe Golf ClubSunday, Jul 21, 9:00 AM