Mending Class (Free)
Learn how to mend and make a felt needle book to take home!
Taught by Katherine Marchetto, this class includes:
• Introduction to mending and why we mend
• Basic instruction in how to sew
• Follow-along tutorial on how to make a felt needle book that you will be able to take home as well as use for your mending project!
• Time to mend your own projects
• Complimentary snacks and beverages
What you should bring:
• Stuff that needs mending!
Examples: shirt with missing buttons, pants that need a patch, ripped seams, etc.
• Scraps will be available for practice if you don't have anything to bring
540 East Wheelock Parkway
St Paul, MN 55130