Celebrate spring and community with Mayfest! More than just a plant sale, it’s an outdoor extravaganza of music, food, beer, product samples, community partners, activities for the kiddos, and plants galore. Everyone is welcome, and you don't need to be a gardener to have a good time – so bee there!
• Local Plants from Glacial Ridge Growers of Glenwood, MN including Pollinator Paks: four collections each with a variety to attract specific pollinators. Created in collaboration with the MN State Horticultural Society.
• KFAI DJs spinning tunes, interspersed with live music – there will be sounds for everybody!
• Travis Ramin – Travo Ramo FA FA FA brings the back the spirit of wild, crazy and stupid late night radio! BIP BAM BOOM and all that for sure, but also a little HA HA HA and WHAAAA??
• Blanche Fubar – The Fubar Omniverse presents an overwhelmingly appealing blend of funk, jazz, modern and ancient music with spiritual roots from around the world.
• Rachel Williams – Former principal cellist for the Kansas City Civic Orchestra, she’s happy to now call Saint Paul home. Rachel is also a freelance pianist, cellist, and music instructor.
• Enzo Mazumdar Stanger – Enzo picked up his first guitar in 1st grade, and is now enrolled in the UMN’s classical guitar program. He is also interested in jazz and improvisation.
• Foxy Falafel – Their food truck with an organic menu rolls on in to our parking lot!
• Urban Growler – Mayfest is the one day you can get a brewski at the co-op!.
PLUS Kid Activities, Product Samples, In-Store Sales, and Community Partners like: Harvest Moon Edible Landscapes • St. Anthony Park Community Council • The Wildflower Project • Transition Town - ASAP • Twin Cities Aikido • Ramsey County Master Gardeners • HPC Board of Directors
In the parking lot – a family-friendly, rain or shine, FREE event. Food, beer and plants available to purchase. More info at www.hampdenpark.coop
928 Raymond Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55114