Le Patin Libre
Le Patin Libre breaks the mold by challenging the conventions of traditional figure skating through their innovative style that draws influences from theatre, street dance, and tap. From humble beginnings creating routines on the frozen ponds and canals of their hometown Montréal, these five performers have created a witty and inspired one-hour spectacle that uses the ice in daring and dazzling ways.
DRESS WARMLY, as audiences will be seated on the ice for a thrilling “up-close” view of this ice-dance treat.
Event url: http://www.northrop.umn.edu/events/le-patin-libre
800 Snelling Ave S
Saint Paul, MN 55116
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Saturday, Apr 27, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, Apr 20, 9:30 AM
- Sunday, Apr 7, 7:00 PM
- More Events on April 27, 2019
- Saturday, Apr 27, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Apr 27, 12:00 PM
- Marla Butke "Blending Eurhythmics into the Kodaly Classroom" at University of St. Thomas - O'Shaughnessy Education CenterSaturday, Apr 27, 9:00 AM