Employer of the Day - Accessible Space, Inc
Employer of the Day
All are welcome to attend the Employer of the Day on Monday, June 17, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Hennepin County South Minneapolis Human Service Center, 2215 East Lake Street, Minneapolis, MN 55407.
Make a difference in someone’s life!
Accessible Space, Inc. (ASI) is a non-profit that provides housing and care for persons with physical disabilities and brain injuries, as well as seniors and veterans. ASI provides accessible, affordable housing, assisted living and rehabilitation services.
ASI is hiring Resident Assistant Personal Care Attendants and Resident Assistant-Floats.
• FT and PT Permanent positions
• Wages $13/hour; $13.75 floats
• No experience necessary; will train
• Jobs are available in various locations through out the Twin Cities
• Benefits include paid time off, holiday pay, education reimbursement and wellness rebate
• Must be able to speak, read and write in English and pass DHS background check
• May apply online before event at www.accessiblespace.org/Careers
This is a walk-in event, no pre-registration is needed. The event is free and open to all job seekers. Please bring copies of your resume and dress professionally.
This event is sponsored by Hennepin County Eligibility and Work Services (EWS).
If you have questions, please contact:
Lisa Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-596-1990
Colleen Dufek at email@example.com or 612-543-5159
Meykal Ahmed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-348-9872
See you there!
2215 East Lake Street , #122
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Sunday, Aug 4, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Jun 29, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 7, 9:00 AM
- More Events on June 17, 2019
- Monday, Jun 17, 1:00 PM
- Monday, Jun 17, 8:00 AM
- Monday, Jun 17, 10:30 AM