The "My Name is Frank" Tour with Frank Caliendo
Hey Everyone,This spring and summer, I'm going to be doing a bunch of ONE NIGHT ONLY SHOWS (with a couple exceptions) in smaller venues. The idea behind these shows will be different than what I've been doing in theaters around the country for the past few years.
Before you ask..... YES, of course I'll be doing a bunch of impressions, but I'm going to also work on being "me" a lot more around them.
Some of you are probably thinking, "Oh No! Frank's having a midlife crisis!" No, I think a midlife crisis is more about being unsure of yourself. This is not the issue. This is about getting outside of the box I've built around myself on stage and letting my fans get to know the real me.
My plan is for these shows to be the most fun I've ever had on stage and I know we will all end up having a blast.
So, see you out there! Let's make some magic.
PS. I won't actually be doing any magic tricks with the audience.
PPS. If I do start doing magic, then you can easily say, "Oh he's DEFINITELY having a midlife crisis."
708 N. 1st St.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Friday, Aug 17, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 27, 10:30 AM
- Thursday, Jul 26, 6:30 PM
- More Events at Acme Comedy Co.
- Saturday, Jul 21, 10:30 PM
- Saturday, Aug 18, 10:30 PM
- Saturday, Aug 4, 8:00 PM
- More Events on August 13, 2018
- The Chablis Masterclass with Wil Bailey, featuring Grand Cru selections at North Loop Wines and SpiritsMonday, Aug 13, 7:00 PM
- Monday, Aug 13, 8:30 AM
- MHIF Research Internship Program - Lunch & Learn Sponsorship (2018) at Minneapolis Heart Institute FoundationMonday, Aug 13, 11:30 AM