People Incorporated Gratitude Event
People Incorporated, a nonprofit organization that serves people with mental illness in the Minneapolis and Saint Paul metro area, is hosting its free Gratitude Event at the McNamara Alumni Center (University of Minnesota, 200 SE Oak St., Minneapolis, MN 55455) on Friday, April 20, 2018. Attend to learn more about treating mental health care through engaging multi-media activities and a humorous and educational performance by the Brave New Workshop.
•Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
•6:00 p.m.- 7:30 p.m. social hour & hors d’oeuvres.
•7:30 p.m.- 8:15 p.m. Brave New Workshop performs.
The event is a celebration to all those who have contributed to improving mental health care as well as those who are interested in learning more about People Incorporated and mental illness. The Gratitude Event is in anticipation of our 50th anniversary celebration in 2019. All are welcome! If you have any questions please email Christine.Anderson@PeopleIncorporated.org
Phone: (651) 774-0011
Event url: https://www.peopleincorporated.org/event/gratitude-event/
University of Minnesota
Minneapolis, MN 55455
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training Course in Minneapolis, MN, United States at Days Hotel University Ave SETuesday, Mar 20, 9:00 AM
- Agile and Scrum Certification Training Course in Minneapolis, MN, United States at Days Hotel University Ave SETuesday, Mar 27, 9:00 AM
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training Course in Minneapolis, MN-USA at Days Hotel University Ave SETuesday, Mar 20, 9:00 AM
- More Events on April 20, 2018
- Minnesota Population Center Free Data Training Workshop: IPUMS DHS at Ultan Recital Hall, University of MinnesotaFriday, Apr 20, 12:30 PM
- Friday, Apr 20, 7:30 PM
- Friday, Apr 20, 5:00 PM