Moving Day® Twin Cities, A Walk for Parkinson's
Moving Day® is the National Parkinson Foundation Minnesota Chapter’s annual fundraising walk/run event. It is a fun and inspiring fundraising event that unites families, friends and communities both large and small in the fight against Parkinson’s disease. This celebration of movement will feature three family friendly walk courses and Movement Zones featuring Nordic walking, Tai Chi, seated exercises, boxing and Argentine tango.
It will be 'A day to move, a day to move others, a day that moves YOU!'
Funds raised through Moving Day also support NPF’s national mission by:
• Delivering quality care to more than 50,000 Parkinson’s patients worldwide through our NPF Center of Excellence network;
• funding cutting-edge research like the Parkinson’s Outcomes Project, aimed at better treatment and care;
• providing free resources for patients and their families, such as a toll-free Helpline (1-800-4PD-INFO) and the life-saving Aware in Care hospital kits.
Phone: (763) 545-1272
Event url: www3.parkinson.org/site/TR?fr_id=2572&pg=entry
3500 Plymouth Boulevard
Minneapolis, MN 55447
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Friday, Aug 17, 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, Jun 19, 11:30 AM
- Mitzvah Crawl: A Day in the Life of Jewish Family Service of St. Paul at Jewish Family Service of St. PaulTuesday, Jun 19, 6:00 PM