Move 4 Heroes - Fundraising Wellness Fair
‘Move 4 Heroes' Fundraising Event for The Hero Habit Foundation
Event Details: This year is our first annual event and we wanted to start with a BIG BANG by hosting a Wellness Fair, Zumba Dance Party and a Fundraising Competition.
---->Light speaking about the foundation
------>Products to try and buy
------->Music with LIVE DJ!
--------->3 hrs Zumba
--------------->Who will be crowed the Overall Fundraising WINNER?
------------------->and so much more....
---WELLNESS FAIR DETAILS---
July 15th, 2018 from 1pm -6pm
- Share the fair and get new inspiration on your own wellness
- 5 Hours of non-stop family fun!
- Try and buy local wellness products
- Live DJ
- Win Prizes
- Support a cause worth moving for!
- Watch the awards ceremony for the Dance-athon and see who will be crowned the OVERALL WINNER!
Purchase your Entry Tickets at: www.HadassahHealth.com/Move4Heroes
Have Questions before you register?
Go to our website at www.HadassahHealth.com/Move4Heroes
or Contact us at...
LOOKING TO GET MORE INVOLVED???
-We have many parts of this event that need some TLC and support. Check out the full event page and see how you can get involved and Move 4 Heroes with the whole Hadassah Family!
Here are some examples....
Check them all out at:
Thank you for showing your support not only for this wellness event but in being part of the solution to stop the epidemic of alcoholic relapse in supporting the 'Move 4 Heroes' Fundraising Event!
Hosted by The Hero Habit Foundation and Hadassah Health
The Hero Habit Foundation supports recovering alcoholics after treatment through financially backing enrollment into programs that instill quality life skills, healthy relationship protection, emotional management, and holistic wellness to live a life empowered and beyond.
(More info at www.HadassahHealth.com/HHF)
Cost: $25 Adults $15 Child 7-17 Free Little Ones 0-6
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Tuesday, Sep 25, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, Sep 27, 5:00 PM
- Building a Stronger Collective Network-SHH Food Partner Conference 2018 at River’s Edge Convention CenterMonday, Sep 24, 8:30 AM