LEAP! 2019: Feeding Native Families, Empowering Native Youth
LEAP! is the Division of Indian Work's annual fundraising event which takes place on Monday, February 25th, 5:30-8:30pm at the International Market Square. There will be live Native American entertainment, silent and live auctions and great food. All proceeds go towards the DIW food shelf and youth programs. Tickets are $50. For more information, contact Ardie Medina 612-279-6325 email@example.com
275 Market St
Minneapolis, MN 55405
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- The Paisley 5 & Dime Presents: Celebration 2019 Kickoff Party at Gluek's at Gluek's Restaurant and BarWednesday, Apr 24, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, Mar 2, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, Feb 16, 8:00 AM
- More Events on February 25, 2019
- Monday, Feb 25, 7:00 PM
- Monday, Feb 25, 9:00 AM
- Scrum Master Certification | CSM Training | CSM Certification Workshop | Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training in at MinneapolisMonday, Feb 25, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.