Idea Academy: Camp Dream Builder
Do you want to create your own solutions, invent something new or open your own business? Work with us to build your dream into action. Ideate, discover, build and pitch with creative innovators and entrepreneurs. Lunch provided.
Age: Entering grades 9 to 12
Dates: August 6 – August 10, 2018
Time: 8:30AM – 4:00PM
Cost: $250 per students (limited scholarships are available)
About the program:
The James J. Hill Center believes in the intersection of education and entrepreneurship and assists youth in exploring it as a viable career, connecting them to new skills, business professionals and providing mentorship.
Idea Academy’s mission is to support the next generation of Original Thinkers by exposing them to new ideas, exploring new ways of thinking and encouraging them to dream big.
The program is designed to equip youth with the critical thinking and problem-solving skills they need to thrive in today’s world by laying the groundwork for the development of hard and soft skills needed to succeed in business.
Registration for Idea Academy Summer Camp is now open. To learn more visit jjhill.org/idea-academy or call 651.265.5500.
80 West 4th Street
Saint Paul, MN 55102
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Monday, Jul 23, 8:30 AM
- First Thursdays in the Schubert Club Museum - August at Schubert Club & Museum of Musical InstrumentsMonday, Aug 6, 4:00 PM
- First Thursdays at the Schubert Club Museum - September at Schubert Club & Museum of Musical InstrumentsThursday, Sep 6, 4:00 PM
- More Events at James J. Hill Center
- Tuesday, Sep 25, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 18, 10:30 AM
- More Events on August 6, 2018
- Monday, Aug 6, 6:00 PM
- Monday, Aug 6, 6:30 PM
- Monday, Aug 6, 9:00 PM