AuSM Connections Jigsaw Puzzle Competition
Are you ready to take on the nation’s biggest puzzle competition challenge? Put your jigsaw puzzling passion to the test during the first annual AuSM Connections Jigsaw Puzzle Competition held at the Mall of America Rotunda on Saturday, July 21. Gather your friends and family into teams of four that will compete for the fastest puzzle completion time. Puzzle team divisions include Adult and Family. All proceeds support Autism Society of Minnesota programs and services for our local autism community.
Prizes will be awarded in both divisions to the three teams completing their puzzle in the quickest time. Teams will keep their competition puzzle created by PuzzleTwist®.
Cost: $50 for a four person team
160 South Avenue
Bloomington, MN 55425
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- School of Nursing, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Alumni USA Minneapolis Convention at Crowne Plaza - Mall of AmericaFriday, Aug 3, 5:30 PM
- Sunday, Aug 12, 4:30 PM
- Saturday, Oct 6, 5:00 PM
- More Events on July 21, 2018
- Saturday, Jul 21, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Jul 21, 7:00 PM